August 24, 2011

University

I've thought a lot about it, and well, its not my time yet. But I plan to arrange this future of mine perfectly so that nothing goes wrong. First, like mom always say : NO boyfriends. Second, like I always do : NO watching tv more than 2 hours a day. Third, like what I did : NO facebook, it slows my mentality and wastes my time cos I'm like freakin' lazy. Fourth, can't imagine this : NO daydreaming.

Boyfriends. It wouldn't be a distraction IF AND ONLY IF he's like me, someone who is on the way to realizing his ambitions, someone who studies a lot and get good results. Well, I don't study a lot. In other words, someone who can push me. TV. I barely on it, and I only watch korean dramas like in total few hours a week. Facebook. I have long deactivate my FB account as I see no use in it and it makes me NOT STUDY. And I hate that habit of mine lingering in front of it and not moving my butt to get the books. Daydreaming. I don't really daydream, its just that I can really think of all sorts of thing while waiting to fall asleep. Mom says its bad.

At first, I thought of going to Nottingham in Semenyih. But then, Sunway offers a good course. I was somewhat interested in having CFAB (Certificate of Finance, Accounts, and Business). 5.5 years, no need diploma, after that you can straight away work. But I must have 5 distinctions (5As) including Maths and English in SPM to be able to register for that. Mom says it's still a long way, so she lets me to explore all kinds of things including multimedia, computing. But I personally am interested in business studies. I don't think I want to be an accountant. Mom says its hard since my grandpa was an accountant before, its not something favorable, its tiring, come back late at night. Dad said the CFAB is hard, meaning that I really have to study and not play around. But, mom believed that I could do it, I'm capable of it.

I'm sure I am.
So, koranggs, bak kata Athi, let's meet at Pavilion in years to come, laughoutloud.
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment