January 11, 2013

License

Permits. I finally registered myself! Though the number of times I reminded dad to just 'register' me are countless. So this time it was a slow approach;

"Pa, jom register."
"Register apa?"
"Driving & British Council classes"

*Yes I was suppose to inquire for the English classes ever since last October*

And maybe that was the last time I told him to register me. Thats the meaning of 'slow approach'. You say one or two words, then you keep calm. Crap, that was on the 1st of January 2013. What a bucket list.

He finally registered me on the 8th. A week after. So much for being extremely fast for other issues, he delayed my driving lessons. I mean, that's like a month after SPM. I should have registered myself the moment I finish my big exam, that was on the 6th of December 2012, approximately at 4.00pm! Nahhhhhh.. and mom & dad asked me to be done with it with just a single try. RM 949's sake.

The KPP can be very tedious and boring. I can't find the mental switch I used to have, CLICK! Find your interest! Need to pass with single try or the second test means 40 ringgit more. Banggggkeboooom, I think accounts was more interesting to me than reading a driving manual.

That is all for now, and yeap, I have to save money, mom & dad needs to save money. We're MOST PROBABLY flying this month end, and I might not have that much to spend. *cries* OR is it that self-constrain? Man, I'm greedy.

No comments:

Post a Comment