They would cost around RM6 and above, for cupcakes, probably around RM5, no less. While some others at Secret Recipe for example, would let you incur RM10 on a slice of red velvet.
I made them for a petty amount (not to be mentioned :P)
Its quite easy if you have the right ingredients and passion to get it right. Now I'm building my self-interest & passion to bake, creating or possibly googling on how to dress up my cupcakes and what flavors complement each other. Its confusing, especially when you're in a store selling all sorts of baking goods and you have these all ideas flowing in and you don't really know which one to start with...
CREATE A 'WHAT-TO-BUY' LIST!
It will definitely come in handy. Brainstorm before you head to the shop alright. Or else... you'll waste time and money!
So thats my tip for today and yes I dedicate this whole idea of baking to my ever wonderful Momma dearest who encouraged without fail to bake! Love you lots Mom xoxo forever~



No comments:
Post a Comment