Hidup yang penuh bermakna, tidak rasa apa-apa bagiku, I guess. Not yet. My life that is filled with boredom during weekdays and filled with tiredness on weekends. TV means nothing to me except Korean dramas. Blah, blah. I don't know why, but I think everyone is facing the same thing cos I am. Everyone who's my age and lives a normal life. And maybe thats why we need Facebook, tumblr, youtube, blogger and most of all, fast working Internet to live and not die of boredom. And parents say "Its such a waste of time". With the crime rate being higher than my parents's era of teenage life, I can't go out. If I do, it will be accompanied by someone. And I barely can go out with friends. Its like 2 or 3 times a year and sometimes NONE. And maybe thats why I like going to school. To see my friends besides studying. And thats why I love attending Kokurikulum, to be with my friends instead of staying home and do useless things on my NEW bed. Eh, cewahhh. LOL.
And this is why I can't wait to get [driving license+cute car+petrol+cash = me smiling wide]
No comments:
Post a Comment