July 01, 2011

Report- card Day

Today, 'Hari Bertemu Pelanggan'. At my school starting from 8am. I didn't go. And its because mom needs to meet her client 9.30am and dad doesn't mind not going because he said teacher would not comment anything bout you. And then I answered, "Tak la, hari tu cikgu cakap way before exams, "Arina, semenjak kebelakangan ni, kamu tak pernah hantar kerja (karangan)" *And at that very moment I hantar" Tak ke terror tu? So, dad didn't scold me although I said I don't really do my homework. How great is that? Years before, dad never skips from meeting school teachers just to see how great I am and how bad adik was. Adik must be very happy that dad doesn't wanna attend, adik got an F in Mathematics ONLY. Tulaaa, when I ask him to go tuition, tak nak. And he blames it on me that I dont teach him maths as I'm busy when he's the one who's busy wondering about the world and sitting in front of the computer. Ughhh, dad knew it wasn't my fault, its his pure stubbornness that made him fail.

Then, I spoke to Dad bout Syaza's sister's wedding tomorrow at 12-4pm, he said acquire Mom, then he gave the IDK look. Maybe he has plans la kot. And then, I talked bout the 1.6 km whole MY marathon tomorrow at school that will start at 7.45 pm serentak. And what we will get. I told dad dapat Sijil Kebangsaan 15 Markah signed by the Ministry of Education himself, LOL, and dad said "Papa tengok Ina ni gila sijil la." We will also get Dominoes doorgift and Tutti Frutti's voucher. I think dad wanna wake up late on Saturdays. Right, I have no great certificates to be proud of pun. And thats why. And then, mum said "I dont believe in this kind of things, the best part is I dont support this kind of things and themmm" -__- I think I'm not going tmrw, tgklah my parents's responds. No hope AT ALL.

Home sweet home
Smlm, I slept at 12 something Post Meridian. And woke up at 5.00am to sahur, kali ni, I have some mood to eat and not barf because I yang masak, haha, sedapp. Imsak = 5.29 I think. And then, tidur balik at 6.00 and woke up at 10.30am. I slept for 10 hours and dreamed all sorts of thing that long. 10 hours that made me forget bout the world and my hectic problems for a second, I'd loved that AGAIN. Nak tidur balik. Wanna forget bout the world for 2 seconds. Boringnya dah bangun ni. Found my drawing block and took out my 48 water color pencils and start drawing. Drawing was made to be one of the ways for me to calm down and not die of worries. The first thing that inspired me was 'home sweet home'. Some color tones differs from the real color. Colors are according to my mood, I guess, I didnt really know how to colour like the real one. Yang mcm collage tu, is actually pieces of rocks that sticks to a really tall 'tiang batu', LOL.

Right, I'm done and I have to bath. ROFLOL, ♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment